Founded in 1999, The Palladian Group (TPG) opened its doors in Spartanburg, South Carolina, with the goal of providing an energetic marketing alternative to growing companies. Founder Karen Floyd believed that no account was too small or too large, too local or too international. Under her leadership and through this philosophy, TPG’s representative clients have grown to now cover the entire globe from the Polynesian Islands to Asia.
TPG has evolved into an umbrella of six distinct, matrixed capabilities with:
- team of: over 20 professionals
- offices in: Spartanburg, Columbia and Charleston
- business with: international markets
- fluent in: Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian and Yiddish
Our Digital Innovation
As an innovator of cutting-edge yet practical technologies, TPG leverages the latest platforms and applications to best position our clients within their target audiences. And, with markets becoming more global yet more niche every day, TPG’s approach is one that constantly oscillates between radar-scanning and laser-focusing. TPG’s in-house technology capabilities include:
- research and development,
- database integration,
- data segmentation and mining,
- website design,
- construction and hosting,
- creation of data integration systems, processes and devices,
- next-generation technology identification and integration,
- and social media development, management and monitoring.
As the digital world changed, TPG brought the latest in web design and technology to its existing and new clients. As other firms formed and failed, TPG has continued to provide state-of-the-art solutions, bringing to bear a mix of institutional knowledge, stability and an insatiable desire to innovate. After years of exceeding a broad range of client needs, TPG has extensive experience in managing relationships with board members and stakeholder groups while still delivering projects in a timely and efficient manner. TPG is committed to seeing every project through to completion. That success means that TPG customers often become longstanding clients, with many of those relationships now entering a second decade.